petroWEBIn today’s world, information is everywhere. In business it is critical that it be easy to find and immediately accessible to help facilitate making good decisions.
Surdex Corp.Surdex Corporation has been a leading provider of geospatial data and services to private and government clients in North America for over a half-century.
Sign up to receive news
and updates from Valtus
Unlike an uncorrected aerial photograph, an orthophotograph can be used to measure true distances, because it is an accurate representation of the earth's surface, having been adjusted for topographic relief, lens distortion, and camera tilt.
For determining elevations, LiDAR ('Light Detection and Ranging' or 'Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging') is more accurate and cost-effective than other methods of photogrammetric compilation.
- Hexagon Acquires North West Geomatics Ltd. - Hexagon AB, a leading global provider of design, measurement and visualisation...
- Valtus Imagery Services announces availability of DigitalGlobe precision aerial imagery product through online store - * Valtus Imagery Services, a division of North West Geomatics Ltd. offers...
- Valtus Imagery Services Engages petroWEB as New Distribution Partner for Canada and the United States - Valtus Imagery Services, a division of North West Geomatics Ltd. is...
- North West Geomatics first to purchase newly offered Leica ADS100 sensor technology - Leica Geosystems Inc. announced that North West Geomatics Ltd. is the...
- Valtus Imagery Services Engages AltaLIS Ltd. as New Canadian Distribution Partner - Valtus Imagery Services, a division of North West Geomatics Ltd. and...